Monday, January 27, 2014

Epic response to a misogynistic shitheel.

This?
get over it as 96.3456% of issues involve women’s boundaries and men’s issues with them
FUCKED LIKE A $3 HOOKER ON PAYDAY.
"women's boundaries"
Reread that. Women's, as in belonging to women. As in, it is our stuff. I know it's hard to wrap your head around, but women are people, too. We get to own our own stuff now. Including our boundaries.
Guess what? You don't get to get your Batman boxers in a wad about other people's stuff, because NOT YOURS.
Women = people.
Our boundaries = our stuff.
"men's issues with them"
Um, pardon you? Men don't get to have issues about women's stuff. Men shouldn't be taught it's OK to be pissed because they don't get a say in other people's stuff. Namely, women's stuff, like boundaries. Because OURSOUROURSOURSNOTYOURS. Too bad, so sad if it causes you to feel cockblocked. It's our bodies, our attention, our boundaries. We don't owe any of those things to anyone. Our shit. Our shit you have no right to get your Batman boxers impacted in your rectum over.
You don't get to say that I should have to wait until someone crosses my boundaries BECAUSE NO UNNERSTAND MY BUBBLE/YOUR BUBBLE IN KINDERGARTEN, and then, I get the lovely task of SCOLDING them when they do, because they LOOK "THIS TALL", but can't grasp a concept taught to us as children, and not come off like a clueless douchebag
Do you feel this entitled to invade your male friends' space? Or touch your male friends without asking? Lean in a little too close? Stand just 'enough' in the doorway to keep them from passing? Stroke their cheek because their creamy skin beckoned your soul?
Probably not. You might get socked in the eye, or worse, called TEH GAYZ.
They are often the ones screaming about consent but have the loosest and most vague boundaries and always going on wondering why they have problems.
Strawman BUSTED.
I am here, screaming about consent. I think I am pretty damn clear about my boundaries. Right here in this thread, even.
"Don't touch without asking." It covers everything.
Don't kiss me.
Don't pat my ass.
Don't grab my clothing as I walk by to get my attention.
Don't invade my personal space, and by personal space I mean that space where you raise your arms and make a circle around yourself. I can't be the only one that learned that shit in kindergarten.
Don't touch my belongings.
Don't brush my hair out of my face.
Don't fucking touch.
And one to add: Don't demand I pay attention to you with catcalls, leering, using your body as a roadblock, or anything that declares I owe you my time and attention simply because you breathe air and decide to be a pain in the ass.
Now, everybody raise their arms in front of them, hands together.
Slowly bring your hands backwards til horizonal to your shoulders.
Repeat after me.
THIS IS MY BUBBLE.
THAT IS YOUR BUBBLE.
I WILL STAY IN MY BUBBLE.
YOU STAY IN YOUR BUBBLE.
EVERYONE RESPECT EACH OTHERS' BUBBLES.
AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
THE END.
There's no 'common courtesy', indeed. Seems too many people forgot what they taught us in kindergarten about YOUR BUBBLE/MY BUBBLE. Or, you know, they just don't rightly give a fuck because MAYBE GET LAID!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watermark theme. Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.